Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Use of White Musk in Arabian Perfume practices?

A saudi once told me that white body musk is best applied to the entire body after bathing..then afterwards, put on some attar or oud oil. She said this makes the fragrance more powerful and intense.





Is this a common practice in the Gulf?





ThanksThe Use of White Musk in Arabian Perfume practices?
well its up to each individuals way of appying cologne perfume.. Some peole like to layer the smells.. I personnally dont care, I just spritz a bit of perfume on after a shower, but I know some that layer everything from scented bath oil, to powder, to oils, perfumes, oud, etc.. To me that is a bit overdoing it..The Use of White Musk in Arabian Perfume practices?
No... We have expensive perfumes nowadays, body (after shower) spray and soaps.
never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment