Saturday, December 19, 2009

Guys & Gals, What is your favorite perfume sent, clean & fresh, flowery, musk, etc.?

I like the clean %26amp; fresh sentsGuys %26amp; Gals, What is your favorite perfume sent, clean %26amp; fresh, flowery, musk, etc.?
Obsession: Calvin Klein!


Don't wear it round me, it does funny things to my knees!!!Guys %26amp; Gals, What is your favorite perfume sent, clean %26amp; fresh, flowery, musk, etc.?
I love fruity,fresh scents like Morgan ';Love Love De Toi';,Paul Smith ';Floral'; and Clarins ';Par Amour Tou Jour';.





And on a man,i'm a sucker for anyone wearing Chanel ';Allure Homme Sport';.
My favorite perfume is Lolita Limerick. It's a clean smell, slight vanilla.


I've found it in Bloomingdales, and Macy's
I like Victoria's Secret Angels DIVINE and D%26amp;G Light Blue!


And chanel no. 5, chanel allure, coco, etc.! I have too many perfumes haaaa
Im a dude,





my favorite scent is Cucumber Melon! So I guess clean fresh and flowery. I bought a really good cotton candy scent for my gf and she loves it and it makes me wanna eat her but its not the britney or jessica one its the actual sent and is not mean to be eaten!!
I also love the clean %26amp; fresh..


have you tried Burberry's Weekend for men? (I know is for men but is smells really nice)


also, Thierry Mugler's The Cologne(it's the one with the green liquid) it really smells like you just had a shower...well, I thought so...
BURBERRY BRIT





it has a light, fresh scent. One of my day time faves
Charlies by Revlon (strangers ask me what fragrance I am wearing as did a new father behind me coming out of the hospital and he wanted to get it for his wife). Had to tell him body chemistry affect it differently on people..


Fammily,friends and strangers, when hugging me, comment on the fragrance everry time!





White Diamonds -Liz Taylor-love it





Remind me never to wear Obsession!!!! wink
Love flowers!!!


Donna Karen's Cashmere Mist


Giorgio Armani's Armani Mania


Yves Saint Laurent's Paris


%26amp; Baby Phat original





I Hate Fruit - why do people want to smell like food?!!! My boss once gave me a JLo scent that smelled so strong of grapefruit Yucky!!





I also like musks and fresh scents.
it depends i own loads and i go through stages normally in summer i will go with light,clean and fresh scents like


ghost-serenity


ted baker-London


Anna Sui- Sui dreams


but as it gets around Autumn and winter i go for more intense and deeper scents which are properly my favorites like


Calvin Klein-euphoria*(fave)


thierry mugler-alien*(fave)


burberry-Brit


thierry mugler-angel (that's quite sweet)


ATM Vivian westwood's new scent love it!!!
i love fresh but mine is also kina citrus too


i love Armani code which i wear at weekends and for every day i wear paul smith... i dont know what its called
curve for men.
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment