Saturday, December 19, 2009

How many females like to wear (Musk) Perfume?

I LOVE THE SMELL AND IT IS A REAL TURN ON. NOT TO MUCH THOUHow many females like to wear (Musk) Perfume?
I love the smell too, but it's true too much of it makes me cough! ugh. but otherwise it's great!How many females like to wear (Musk) Perfume?
That is nasty..I cannot stand guys or girls all purfumed up, makes me sick to my stomache sitting by anyone all stinky. Also; I don't want to be breathing in a chemical scent over and over; kills your olafactory nerves.
i wear perfume imposters cause it doesn't cost a million dollars and doesn't run out quick.i like curious by Britney Spears.
don't wear musk, but I did steal my husband's AXE (touch) deo cause it works better than mine and smells like a man!!! :)
i like it, but i use a little, not too much, or else i'll start choking on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X-D
i hatem they remind me of an older lady, and i think the smell lingers to long, my favorite is Very Sexy, from Victoria secret, or DKNY apple something, have ur lady try that and it'll really turn ya on, but if like the musks then thats ok too cause i know lots of women do wear them.
well i like to were purfume but not to often and i have not smelled it yet
not me--no perfume--stuffs up my nose--same with many other people
I like Chance by Chanel
Musk,Is the best smelling perfumee out there! I agree!!! and if you use more than 2 or 3 sprays of (any perfum) ,I believe it destroys the true fragrance of it.
ohhhh i love dat perfume... my boyfriend bought it for me...its really nice. ofcourse its for women.
Is the answer 4,824 ?
Yes, I do.





Musk and Vanilla are my favourite scents.





Avon and The Body Shop are my fave brands.
Hate to break it to you all perfume/cologne has musk in it,But I don't like the one with 98% musk.It's too strong.
I do !!!!
I hate the musk smells. They are too overpowering. I like florals...Clinque Happy is my signature scent.
for your info all perfume is made of musk so ya prittie much i wear musk...
I like to wear musk perfume as long as it is formulated for women. Also, I use it sparingly.
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment