Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do high school girls like the scent of Jovan Musk perfume?

i kind of like the smell, but i don't know if girls like it. is jovan musk is a bit too adult/masculine scent for my age? (im a sohpmore). If your a high school girl and know the scent, can you give your opinion and age/grade? thanks :]Do high school girls like the scent of Jovan Musk perfume?
14 end of year 8 yeah i like it but 2 spays tops otherwise wayy to strong





its really nice if you do 2-3 squirts in the air in front of you and walk through it straight awayDo high school girls like the scent of Jovan Musk perfume?
I remember I liked it very much...


I'm not in high school anymore, but like I said I remember I liked it a lot.


~~~~~~~~
the two colognes i use are





Aramis Life


and


Design








i have only gotten great feedback on the scent

No comments:

Post a Comment